Sunday, October 7, 2012

Turkey Head

Jared had to work today.  He has to work tomorrow.  That sucks...especially on a long weekend.  Kathryn's an easy baby, but it's tiring taking care of her all by myself all day long. She and I had a good day though.  We went to Target and Kohl's in search of some 12 month clothing.  Her PJ's are getting too small.  She's just growing like a weed.  I can't believe she's already in 12 month clothing.  I remember thinking, "She'll never be that big."  Well, she is that big.  I only found a couple of PJ's, but we got her a new coat and some pants and shirts since she's outgrowing everything.  While at Target I found her the perfect birthday hat...a turkey, since her first birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day.  I'm not sure how she feels about it, but I think it's cute.  When we got home, I was folding Kate's laundry and she was helping.  She was so cute.  She kept reaching into the hamper and handing me clothes.  She was also getting a kick out me saying "ball" while she was holding her ball.  She was cracking up.  Ah...to be so easily amused again. 


1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of being alone with the kids all the time. Remember how often dad was gone?

    ReplyDelete