Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

We survived Hurricane Sandy with virtually no problem.  We never even lost power.  I wish I could say the same for everyone, but it was an epic storm and the images from New York City and New Jersey are so sad.  It's devastating.  Millions of people are without power and I feel so badly for them.  I hope life can return to normal soon.

Jared and I both had the day off.  I went to the grocery store and then got Kathryn a Christmas dress and a birthday dress at Kohl's.  It's so cute.  It's got a turkey on it.  They were 50% off too, so that was nice.  We also decided to carve our pumpkins since tomorrow is Halloween.  Kathryn didn't seem very interested.  We obviously did all the work, but oh well.  It was fun.  Jared and I haven't carved pumpkins together since high school, so it brought back some memories.  I hope the weather holds out and we can go trick or treating tomorrow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment