Monday, October 29, 2012

Jared, You ARE the Father!

Well, Sandy is on her way, but luckily we still have power.  The wind is picking up a little, but it's not too bad yet.  Jared's on his way home.  They kicked him out early because all state highways are closing at 1pm. I'd hate if he were trapped in Groton.  I think we'll carve pumpkins later this afternoon.

I figured while I still had internet access, I'd do a blog post. 

We always joke that Jared is not Kathryn's real father, because they don't really look alike. Yes, there are Isbell traits, like the chubby cheeks, but overall, they don't resemble each other.  My perception changed though when Rosi sent us some pictures of Jared as a toddler.  I totally see him in Kathryn now. 

Jared May 5, 1989

Jared's 1st Birthday Dec. 16, 1978

Jared at Derek's birthday May 28, 1980

May 5, 1980

Christmas 1979

Jared's 1st Birthday Dec. 16, 1979

Christmas 1978

Bekki, Jared, and Colleen Summer 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment