Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Day of Firsts

Today was a big day for Kathryn!  She began the day going to her first big girl party for her friend Kate from daycare (I'll post about that tomorrow).  Then while Jared and I were eating lunch and watching Modern Family, Kathryn just let go of the table and walked about 5 feet from the table to her walker!  We were so excited!  We were cheering and clapping and she looked at us like, "What's the big deal?"  It was amazing to see her first steps.  I can't believe she's getting so big I love watching her grow and change.  I'm just happy we were here to see it and that it didn't happen at daycare.  I don't think it'll be long before she's walking all over the place.  Her other first was brushing her teeth.  She seemed to really like it.

She is growing so fast!

All ready to go to the party.


Bath time fun!


She loved brushing her teeth.

Sharing the toothbrush stand with Mommy.

She loves to eat bananas!

Look!  You can finally see her two little teeth!

I've always thought she had the sweetest profile.

I think she looks so pretty in this picture even if her face is a tad messy.

Cheerios are a favorite too.



No comments:

Post a Comment