Sunday, October 14, 2012

Feelin' Better!

Kathryn is feeling so much better.  She woke up for about an hour and a half last night and slept in till 9am, but when she woke up we knew she was a million times better.  She was smiley and happy and the mood lasted all day.  Her fever broke around 10:30 last night and hasn't returned (knock on wood).  Dr. Lavoie called at 8am to check on her.  I like that our pediatrician seems to really care about his patients.  Anyway...she was her usual self all day and I'm so happy she's doing better.  We tried her Halloween costume on today.  It's so cute!  Then, I got this idea to take her to the graveyard to take some Halloween pictures.  She didn't seem to like that idea.  She cried the whole time, but I got one decent picture.  I wanted to put her costume on, but she was in no mood for that.  Perhaps another time.  I sure do love that girl!
My night was a little rough, how about yours?

I can't wait to go Trick or Treating for the first time!

This was the one good shot we got.

This is what the rest of the pictures looked like pretty much.



No comments:

Post a Comment