Thursday, October 25, 2012

Eatin' Time!

Kathryn's been really into feeding herself lately.  She loves diced bananas, pears and peaches.  She was loving carrots, but now she suddenly doesn't like fresh veggies.  She likes veggie baby food, but turns her nose at the real stuff.  She also loves feeding herself puffs and these snacks called lil' crunchies.  They're like baby Cheetos and she loves them.  She ate a bunch of them while I made corn muffins for my class tomorrow.  Distracting your child with food is probably not the best thing to do, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. 
Someone loves her lil' cruchies!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, Thank you for making this blog. I try to check it everyday. Even though I don't always comment (I hate the "are you human" silliness!!!) I love looking at it. :)

    ReplyDelete