Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ugh...Frustrated!

I am currently very frustrated.  I've been trying since last night to post a video.  For some reason, it keeps saying there's an error while trying to upload.  So...I decided to upload it to You Tube and then post it here. Well, You Tube can't recognize the format, even though it's the same format I always use.  Hopefully I'll figure it out because it was a cute video.

On a side note:  Kathryn slept 8 straight hours last night!  However, she woke up at 5:30am.  Not so bad on a weekday, but completely unacceptable on a weekend.  Jared was kind enough to get up with her at 6:30.  I woke up around 8:30 and she was just falling asleep, so I put her in her crib and Jared and I went back to bed.  Hopefully she'll keep sleeping well!

No comments:

Post a Comment