Friday, May 4, 2012

Attack of the Squash

We've been introducing Kathryn to different foods lately.  She loved her apples, thought bananas were okay, and tonight she was introduced to squash.  Well...she LOVED it.  She kept eating and eating.  We even had to open another container and she ate that whole one too.  Perhaps we indulged her a little much, but she was so enjoying it and she hadn't eaten in almost four hours.  (We had video of the squash eating, which I will post soon...just don't have the time tonight!)  Well...she started getting a little fussy at her usual time around 7:30, so we got her bottle ready and Jared took her to her bedroom and started the bedtime process.  About twenty minutes in, I hear: "Megan!  A little help in here!"  Jared seemed a little distraught (not too bad though).  I dropped what I was doing and headed in.  He was covered in orange.  She'd puked up EVERYTHING.  The squash and the six ounces of formula.  I think she was a little full!  She hadn't been acting fussy, but after the upchuck, she had a big smile on her face and Daddy had to change his whole outfit.  I think she just wanted to avoid bed so she could say hi to her friend Gianna who was stopping over briefly. 

She finally did go to sleep around 8:45.  Hopefully she'll have another good night.  She was AWESOME last night.  She went to bed at 7:45, woke up at 11:45, and then didn't wake up till 6:00am.  She's loving her crib and we're loving this freedom!

Tomorrow will be Kathryn's first Kentucky Derby party!  Hopefully we'll win the pot this year!



1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with brownies but I just wish I'd puke after.

    ReplyDelete