Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Note From Daddy

I came upstairs from folding a load of Kathryn's laundry and Jared handed me a piece of paper, asking me if I could put it in Kate's baby book. I took it and smiled.  Here's what I saw:

Ten Things I Love About Kathryn

I love...
… how your smile can wipe away all my daily worries
… the way your hair tickles my nose
… your uncontrollable laughter
… the sound of your voice when you chat with your friends
… the way that you're always willing to get goofy with me
… the way you can distract me from doing chores
… watching you sleep
… watching you play
… the way your cries break my heart
… the way you watch baseball with me
… giving you your final bottle of the day and watching you drift off to sleep
… the way your little fingers hold mine
… how excited I am to watch you grow and teach you the things I know
… the fact that there are more than ten things to love about you

With love, on your six month birthday,
Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Day little Katie Beth ~ hugs and kisses from Neena & Stan ( who can hardly wait to meet you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months, princess! We love you!

    ReplyDelete