Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Off and running...

When I got home from work today, Kathryn was wide awake.  I've really been trying to get motivated to lose the rest of this weight.  I've been eating really healthy this week and I even went running on Monday, albeit not very fast.  I haven't really run since I did the 9K in Boston last May. So, when I started running on Monday I realized how out of shape I am and that it is going to take me some time to get back to where I was. 

So...back to today.  Kathryn was awake so I decided to load her into the jogging stroller and take her with me.  I have to say I seriously love that stroller.  It runs so smooth and I can connect my iPod to it and it plays the music out of the speakers on the front so I don't have to use headphones and can pay attention to her.  It was warm and muggy today so I put some sunscreen on her, grabbed her sun hat and off we went.  Again, it just reinforced how out of shape I am!  Anyway...we walked/ran up to the cemeteries I like to run in.  It was a few miles and it was good to be out and I didn't feel guilty because she was with me.  She conked out though about a mile in and her little hat kept falling in her face. 



It was good to be out with my girl.  I look forward to many more runs/walks with her.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are jogging and she is napping ! We are on our 5th day of rain...so I am not even walking :( Give KB a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete