Monday, May 21, 2012

Last Night: The Conclusion

On last night's episode of "Life With the Honeybaby", Kathryn would not go to sleep.  When she finally did fall asleep in her swing, I put her back in her crib.  That was about 12:30 am.  She slept until 3:30 and then she was up again.  Jared took this shift and she was up for an hour.  She finally fell asleep on me around 4:45am.  We had to be up at 6am.  She was still sleeping when I had to get up so I tried to put her in her crib and of course, she woke up.  She was up for the day and seemed very sleepy...just not herself, which worried me because Kathryn was scheduled to start day care today.  We debated about calling to cancel, but decided not too.  I'm glad we didn't because she did great during her half day there. The kids all loved her.  When I pulled up and walked to the door, I heard one little boy shout, "The baby's here!  The baby's here!"  They all loved her and she did great. I thought it would be harder, but I knew she'd be okay.  She really is the best baby and so easy to adjust and accept new situations.  I'm so grateful to have "The Honeybaby" as my daughter...now I just hope she sleeps better tonight!  On a bright note...I did get to go on a short run when I got home from work and it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment