Monday, September 10, 2012

The Right Words Right When I Need Them

Someone who read my book just posted this on Facebook as her status update:

Just finished reading the most amazing book...After The Sky Fell Down self-published on Amazon by Megan Nugan Isbell. Best book I've read this year!

She also sent this to my wall:

Megan, I just finished reading After The Sky Fell Down. What a fabulous book! I enjoyed every minute of it, found it difficult to put down, wept out loud, and loved the ending. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of work.

I can't tell you how much I needed that since I just got my second rejection letter from an agent.  Perhaps I'll keep plugging away.  All I want to do is write, but I guess I've got to work on my query and my synopsis...ugh...I hate trying to write them.  It sucks!  I'll keep trying for a little while longer...we'll see what happens.  One can dream, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment