Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kate & Kathryn

One of Kathryn's favorite friends at daycare is Kate (her other favorite is Levi).  We sometimes call Kathryn Kate, but since there's already a Kate (whose name is actually Kate) at daycare, our Kathryn is always Kathryn so the kids aren't confused.  Anyway...I don't know why that explanation was necessary.  On with the post.  I got a text from Becky, her daycare provider, of Kate kissing Kathryn.  I wish it was better quality, but I just had to share.  It's too cute.


*Book Update: I'm at 466 downloads.  It's definitely slowed down a bit, but at least people are still downloading it.  I promoted it for free one more day to try and get noticed more.  That promotion ends tonight so then we'll see it does when people actually have to pay for it.  (Cue nail biting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment