Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bedtime Fun

The blog's been quiet because life's been pretty quiet...which isn't always a bad thing.  Kate is doing great.  I started school last week and so far, I am very happy. I have a great class and I love my new building.

We took Kathryn to the Woodstock Fair this weekend.  Jared and I both agree we liked the Brooklyn Fair better, but will probably take her to both next year.  We're anxious to see how she reacts to the animals when she's a little older.

She was having a great time in the bath tonight and then while I was trying to get her PJ's on. 

We were having fun writing with my bath letters.

We had to improvise to get another G.




Fabulous hair and a delicious big toe.  Life is good.


Playing with Mommy's undies.

I don't know why I even bother folding clothes.  Buster sits on them and Kathryn pulls them out. I guess that should teach me to put them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment