Tuesday, September 4, 2012

415!!!

My book's now been downloaded 415 times.  This makes me so happy.  This little endeavor may not seem like much, but I've felt very fulfilled the past couple of days, especially when I see that number on Amazon get higher.  After nearly three years of work, it's nice that other people are appreciating it.  I had two ladies at work today tell me they were bawling reading it and one lady said she couldn't put it down.  She was even reading in the parking lot this morning.  That made me feel so good.  I'm a happy girl.  Nothing will probably come of it, but I'm still glad I took the chance and put it out there.  I'm excited that other people are getting to know the characters I care so much about. 

I have to give the Honeybaby some credit here.  She's a wonderful baby who goes to bed at a reasonable hour, which allows here mommy to write. Thank you Lala. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment