Monday, September 3, 2012

210!!!

I published my book on Amazon yesterday and as of now, it's already had 210 downloads!  Wow...I'm excited.  I promoted it as FREE for two days, just to get it out there.  After tomorrow, it will cost 99 cents to download.  I'm not in it for the money though, which is why it's priced so low.  I just want people inclined to purchase it.

It's ranked #64 in the Free section of the Contemporary Fiction section and #969 out of all the Free Kindle books.  I'm excited because it was #3200 this morning.  I'm curious what people think and I wonder if anyone will write a review.  It makes me very nervous!

Also, Tarin made me a nice cover.  I think it looks good.  I used a picture I took at Misquamicut Beach in Westerly, RI, since the story takes place in Rhode Island and some key moments take place on the beach.  She put some nice font and I think it actually looks like a real book.




No comments:

Post a Comment