Friday, September 14, 2012

Serenade

I had to share my experience today when I picked Kathryn  up at daycare today.  I walked up to the door and saw Kathryn sitting in the doorway surrounded by her buddies Cogan, Maddox, and Levi.  They were singing the ABC song to her.  It was so sweet.  Becky told me Kathryn was making grumpy sounds (which she never hears because Kathryn is always so happy), so the boys decided to walk over and sing to her, which seemed to make her happy.  They love her.  Becky also told me while they were outside, the boys were pretending Kathryn was their baby, taking turns bringing her food and checking on her. I'm so glad the boys are so sweet to her. 

On a funny note, when we got to daycare this morning, Cogan and his mom pulled up behind us.  When we met inside, Christine, his mom told me Cogan saw our car and the Red Sox magnet on the trunk and said, "Uh oh.  Kathryn likes the Red Sox."  It was so cute.  They're obviously Yankee fans.  Hopefully it won't affect their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment