Saturday, September 8, 2012

699!

If one more person downloads my book, I'll be at 700!  That makes me so happy.  I've been getting lots of positive feedback and three people have reviewed my book on Amazon, giving it 5 stars and writing great reviews.  I'm only going to post these here for posterity's sake, so when I feel like crap, I look at these and feel a little better:

I kind of hate you right now! I am half way through the book and, not only can I not put it down, but I look like I got hit with tear gas?! I have never read something so intensely real and vivid. I kept having to take breaks:) I am serious when I say that if someone doesn't snatch this up and publish it then they are missing out. I cant wait to finish it and review it on amazon.

I loved this book. Once I started I just had to finish. I felt as though the characters were very believable and easy to connect with. It made me laugh and cry. Loved the ending too...

After the Sky Fell Down is excellently written such that you are there with the characters, feeling what they feel. It's been a long time since I have been so emotionally drawn into a book. I couldn't put this book down.

I haven't gotten this emotional over a book in a long time. Really touched my heart. It is amazing what a heart can endure and still come out on the other side. 

I just finished reading your book! Its one of the best "stories" I've ever read! Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm sure everyone will love it as much as I do! Congrats Meg I hope this isn't your last! You are an amazing writer!

Well, I slept for 12 hrs last night. Why? Because I stayed up all freakin' night before that reading your book! :) It was fabulous! 

Thanks for stealing me from my family for a day and crying like a baby! No, seriously, good book, and I hope you write more. 

I started reading your book last night and I was bawling like crazy... I was only planning on reading for a few minutes before bed and I read for 2 hours with tissues in hand! Loving the book so far! :)

 I just sobbed my way through chapter 3...you are amazing!

Anyways...there you have it.  Now that my bucket is full, I'll end this post.

2 comments:

  1. i don't have a kindle! How do I get it??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared said there's a Kindle App for PC that you can download and read it on the computer. There are also Kindle Apps for smartphones. Or...I could just email it to you, although reading on a computer does stink!

    ReplyDelete