Thursday, August 15, 2013

What a difference a year makes.

I've been having issues with the SD card slot on my laptop.  It won't recognize any cards, so I've had to use the cord to get pictures off the camera.  When I was downloading some today, for some reason there were a whole bunch of pictures from our trip back to Arizona last summer (July 2012).  I was scrolling through all of the old ones and then they just jumped to the ones I took starting a few days ago.  It was really cool to see how much she's changed in a year.  She's such a little girl now and I love her so very, very much.

These first two were taken at my parents house a little over a year ago.  Look how short her hair is, but her smile is still the same: bright and beautiful!


This was taken a few years ago.  She was riding her little car and kept turning around all sweet like.  Look at that gorgeous golden hair.  She's not a baby anymore.




She thinks she's a blow fish.  She's still as goofy as ever.


Yes, her potty is in the middle of the entryway.  We're slowly working on potty training.

She loved the new Minnie backpack Daddy picked up for her.

She looks like a ragamuffin with the hair in her face, which is why I always pull her hair back.  I'm not giving her bangs until she asks for them. 

She looked so cute yesterday, but wouldn't stand still for a picture.

She's always had the most beautiful profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment