Saturday, August 24, 2013

Brooklyn Fair 2013

We went to the Brooklyn Fair today.  I believe there's a post from about a year ago on this same topic.

Like the senior citizens we think we are, we got there early, around 10am.  It was great because we got a good parking spot and it wasn't crowded.  We went last year and were anxious to take Kathryn this year because we thought she'd be more interested in the animals now.  She wasn't.  She didn't seem interested in them at all.  Maybe next year.  She was more interested in running around and she LOVED listening to a band that was performing, Branded.  She was dancing and the singer even called her out saying, "Look at that cutie dancing!"  Everyone started watching us and smiling at her.  It was so cute.  Jared got a video with his phone that I'll try and link to later.  I just love how much she loves music and the smiles she brought to everyone's faces was priceless.

We only stayed about an hour and a half.  We had Italian sausage for lunch and I bought some salt water taffy, which, I'm ashamed to say, is almost gone.  I have such a weakness for that stuff.  We got Kathryn an Elmo balloon on the way out, which she has been playing with all day.  She loves it.  It was a fun day.  I can't wait to take her again next year.
Kathryn with her Elmo balloon.  She just loves it.

Hanging out with my girl.



This was us at the fair last year.  Look how much she's changed. She was still a baby here.  She wasn't even walking yet.  I wonder how she'll look next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment