Monday, August 19, 2013

Too good to be true

I posted this on Facebook, but I wanted to document it here as well.  I seriously think Kathryn is going to be a wild child when she gets older because she's just too easy right now and always has been.  Tonight at bedtime, we had read about four books, then she stopped me and said, "Bed."  I put her in her crib and tucked her in.  As I was walking out of her room, she looked up and me and in the cutest sing-songy voice, said, "Bye!"  She was just so content.  I love that she feels safe and content in her room.  It makes our lives so much easier.  She did the same thing at nap today.  I keep expecting the shoe to fall, but it hasn't yet.  She is so amazing.  I have no clue how we got so lucky. 

On a side note, I painted her toenails for the first time today.  She was sitting on her potty and she kept pointing to my toes. I started painting hers and she just sat there.  They look very cute. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment