Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My name is Kathryn. I like to dance.

This girl just continues to love dancing.  She boogies whenever she can and she's especially obsessed with the Fresh Beat Band.

She loves Shout, Marina, Kiki and Twist a.k.a. The Fresh Beat Band.  She jams to them in the car and tries to copy them when watching them on TV.

She had another dance party after her bath tonight.  Her favorite song is "Music" by none other than The Fresh Beats.  I have to admit it's very catchy. I may even put it on my iPod for my running mix.  Jared laughs at me because I actually think they're music is kinda nice, for kids music anyway.

Here she is dancing again tonight, complete with a tutu and even a cameo of Dad!

1 comment:

  1. oh-be-still-my-heart!! that is just the cutest thing!! I cant believe how big she is! I totally want to jam with her.

    ReplyDelete