Thursday, August 1, 2013

Great Day!

Today was one of those days I am so happy to be Kathryn's mother.  She was so happy from the moment she woke to the moment she went to bed. She's been getting a lot of sleep at night, which I think is helping her good mood.  She was just a delight all day.  She was so happy and chatty (even though I only understand about 1% of what she's saying!).  She didn't whine once today (not that she whines often anyway), she was just so pleasant and curious and happy with the world.  We went on a walk with Pegi to the Thompson Dam. Kathryn was so excited and she was even more excited when she got to hold Wickett and Buster's leash from her stroller.  It was a great day.  I love that girl. 
One our walk today with Pegi.  I only had my cell phone, hence the bad quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment