Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last day of vay-cay

Today is the last day of summer vacation.  Tomorrow I return to real life and it sucks.  I dropped Kathryn off at daycare around 9am and then went to Kohl's to find some pants for work.  I had great luck there.  I actually saved $130!  Anyway...I was done by 10am and I decided I wanted Kathryn with me on this last day of break.  I could've vegged out, but for some reason I really missed her.  She was playing outside when I pulled up to Ms. Becky's.  She loves it there.  She was playing in the cozy coupe and then with chalk.  She said she didn't want to go home, but when I started to leave, she changed her mind and she came home with me.  We didn't do much except go to the grocery store and watch some TV while we played, but I just wanted her with me.  I love that girl.

Just hangin' out with my favorite girl today.
Didn't she look cute today?  Every time she's worn this little jumper, she's had poop leak on it. Not today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment