Monday, April 30, 2012

Apples & Rolls


Today was a big day for Kathryn, although she started off as Suzy Sourpants.  She hadn't pooped in two days, so she was kinda grumpy (says Gangy) until she dropped a big load.  After that, Gertrude Gigglesford & Lady Chatterly both made appearance.  She was much happier.  

When Jared and I both got home from work, she was busy playing on her floor gym.  She loves that thing.  She's been working hard on rolling over from her back to front.  She's been close quite a few times, but just couldn't quite make it happen.  Well, Jared and I were both watching her (I was a bit distracted by the computer though) and Jared says, "Look!", so I stopped what I was doing and looked up. She was just about to roll over.  We silently cheered her on and then she did it!  We both started cheering and clapping and she looked at us like, "What's the big deal?"  I tried getting her to do it again so I could catch it on video, but no luck.  I'll keep trying though.

Then, for dinner, we decided to let her try something other than rice.  We decided on apples since she's been a little plugged up, if you catch my drift.  We have a Baby Bullet we plan to use that my cousin and his wife gave us, but we haven't pulled it out yet and I bought some baby food at Target over the weekend.  Well...Kathryn LOVED her apples.  You can see it on the video.  What you don't see is that she loved it more with each bite and kept going Mmmm Mmmmm as she ate.  It was so cute.  I think she's gonna like food just like her mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment