Monday, April 23, 2012

Sleep...please sleep!


See this child?  It's a good thing she's cute. She'd be in trouble otherwise.  For the most part, Kathryn is a fantastic baby.  She's always so happy and agreeable.  However, there is one department she needs improving in:  nighttime sleeping.  She's a good napper, but not so great at night.  Last night we tried her in her crib for the first time.  She loves to nap and play in her crib, so we decided to make the move from the bassinet next to my bed to her bedroom. We even got one of those fancy shmancy video monitors so I could keep an eye on her.  She went down around 8:30 pm, no problem.  At 10:30 she woke up and I rocked her back to sleep.  She woke up again around midnight. She doesn't cry when she wakes, she just looks around and makes little coos. It is cute, but at this point, I realized I needed some sleep, so back into our room she came.  She wouldn't stay in her bassinet though, so once again, she ended up on my chest.  She'd been doing so well.   I know this too shall pass...but when?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment