Thursday, April 19, 2012

Suzy Sourpants

Kathryn has many alter egos.  Most days she is the lovable, agreeable Honeybaby.  However, today...Suzy Sourpants came for a visit.  Jared left for work at 4am and had class this evening and my mom went to New Hampshire and Maine with a friend, leaving me and Kate to ourselves all day.  We had a fun day planned.  We were going to Miss Becky's house so she could meet her daycare provider and her daycare friends.  She'll be starting on May 4th two days a week.  However, as she and I were getting ready, we found that Buster a.k.a. "Stupid" somehow got a hold of a pacifier (which she doesn't even use!) and had eaten a good portion of it.  Having already spent a butt ton of money on things he's swallowed, I called the vet and had to race him down there so they could induce vomiting, resulting in a $79 vet bill instead of $2000 surgery that we had to do a couple of months ago...which is one reason Buster now has health insurance.  Anyway...I digress.  The point is, the whole morning got all screwed up, which interfered with her nap and feeding schedules, thus resulting in the emergence of Suzy Sourpants. While this picture wasn't taken today, this pretty much sums up her mood.  Hopefully the Honeybaby returns tomorrow!
"Hello.  My name is Suzy Sourpants.  I'm here to make your life miserable!"

1 comment: