Friday, April 20, 2012

Kathryn's First Eastah

No, I didn't misspell Easter in the title.  We live in New England and here people drop the Rs.  We don't, but we love to make fun of those who do.  Anyway...I thought I'd post some pictures from Kathryn's first Easter.  I kept my Easter basket from when I was little, but my mom made her a pretty purple bow to add to it.  We didn't do much in terms of presents...she was 4 months old for goodness sakes.  She got a little stuffed rabbit, an Easter egg spinny light thing, some Play-Doh, a PEZ dispenser (which she will someday place strategically on someone's leg during a piano recital someday) and some Laffy Taffy, which I ate, of course.  Kathryn's Neena gave her the cutest little Peter Rabbit plate and cup set along with a stuffed lamb.  It's so cute. I don't have any pictures of it yet to post because they're still on Jared's camera.

For dinner we went to our New England family's house (we're honorary Parenteau's) in Rhode Island.  We had a lot of fun and it was even more special because my mom was here.  I can't wait for next year so we can dye eggs and she can get excited about it.  Happy Easter...a little late!

Kathryn visiting the Easter Bunny.




Waiting to see the Easter Bunny.  There was something wrong with Rosi's camera.  I think it's hilarious.

3 Generations: Grandma, Kathryn, Mom


Our first Easter as a complete family.
Me and Baby Kathryn



1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun. I really loved the day.

    ReplyDelete