Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Rite of Passage

Kathryn and I had busy evening.  I had an eye appointment at 5:30 so after picking her up from daycare, we came home and fed the dogs and after changing her diaper, we left for the eye doctor.  After the appointment, we headed to CVS to get my prescription (which was not ready due to an insurance glitch...it'll get picked up tomorrow).  It was after 6pm by then and she needed to eat. So...I swung by McDonald's and got Kathryn her very first Happy Meal: 4 chicken nuggets, french fries and apple slices.  When we got home, I cut off all the breading and skin and chopped up the meat of the nugget and gave her a few french fries cut up.  She loved them both and gobbled them up.  Then I cut up the apple slices really thin and she loved them too.  I'm sure this will be the first of many Happy Meals.

The pictures are a little fuzzy.  I think it's because of the lighting in the background.



Her first Happy Meal toy!

1 comment: