Saturday, November 3, 2012

1st Year Photos

We took Kathryn to get her 1 year photos done.  I was very excited to get them done.  I got her some new dresses and tights, but, of course, the best laid plans always go astray.  Kathryn woke up super early at 5:30am.  We hoped this would ensure she go down for her morning nap around 9:00 like she usually does.  Unfortunately, she was ready to go to bed again at 7:30.  I tried keeping her up, but no luck.  She fell asleep from around 8am to 9am.  Our picture appointment was at noon.  I'd scheduled that time because she normally wakes up from her morning nap at 10:30 and noon would be a perfect time for pictures.  As already mentioned, this did not happen.  She was grumpy on the way there.  I hoped she'd nap on the way, but no dice.   She wasn't bad during the shoot, but she was grumpy, therefore, we had to rush and we didn't get as many good shots as I'd hoped for.  We'd wanted a nice family shot, but I don't like them.  Oh well.  I'll take her dresses to Kansas with me and maybe she can get some good shots when we do our photo shoot with Andrew.  I asked Tarin to do some touch-up work on these, but for now, here are some of the pictures.




I love this one, but Tarin's going to fix the scratch on the ball.


Too bad her dress was scrunched up.


No comments:

Post a Comment