Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Being a Honeybaby is a Tough Job

Here's a day in the life of the Honeybaby.  It's pretty tough!

I wake up bright and early all smiles and happy, usually around 6am.  I'm a morning person.
Next, I have some cereal.  I like oatmeal the best.  Sometimes Mom eats oatmeal too. Hers looks better than mine.

Still eating my breakfast.
Then I play.  Usually in my bouncer/baby gym or on the floor.  Sometimes I go in my Pack & Play, but I'm getting kinda big for that.  All my friends hang out in there though so I like to visit them sometimes.

I usually take two naps, but sometimes I fight them.  I like to play in my crib instead.

I eventually fall asleep.
I like to have prunes for lunch. They keep me regular!
Sometimes I even get to go on a little trips with Mom and Dad.  It's a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment