Thursday, March 21, 2013

The First of Many Shirts That'll Be Lost to Paint

Yesterday Kathryn came home from daycare with blue paint on her shirt.  Of course, it was a brand new shirt and it was her first time wearing it.  We got on clearance at Target, but still...it was brand new!  I know this is just the first of many pieces of clothing that will be lost to paint.  I don't mind though.  I'm just glad she has so much at daycare. 

She seems to be on the mend.  Her spots are fading and she's seeming more like herself.  I swear she slept like a log last night. She went right to sleep at 7:30 and I don't think she moved at all.  She usually cries out occasionally, but we didn't hear a peep last night.  Around 5:30am, I woke up and noticed it looked like she hadn't moved since she fell asleep the night before.  I got up to check if she was breathing.  She was and she finally woke up an hour later.  She went down pretty easily tonight so I hope she'll get another restful night's sleep. 

She feel off the couch at daycare today and she has a lovely bruise on her forehead.  Of course we scheduled some spring pictures on Saturday.  Hopefully it'll have faded a little by then.

I guess Kathryn didn't like her shirt getting ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment