Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sick...again.

Well, Kathryn is sick again.  Someone at daycare had a cold and she's had a stuffy nose since Monday. It all came to a head yesterday.  Jared had to pick up Kathryn early from daycare because she was sick and I called out of work today, which wasn't too bad since we had professional development and no kids.  I have tomorrow off too for Good Friday.  She is so miserable.  She has such a runny nose and is just a mess.  I really hope she starts to feel better soon.


It's been a long day.  Jared left at 5am and should've been home around 2:30, however, due to unforeseen circumstances, he won't be home till around 10pm.  She hasn't been that difficult to take care of, but it's not been a cup of tea either.  I have a new-found respect for single parents.  Needless to say, I'm anxious for Jared to get home.  

And as I type this, the day just keeps getting better. Sophie just puked all over the chair. I'd better go clean it up!  Buster's already started helping me.  Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment