Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pee Pee in the Potty!

Today was a big day!  Kathryn went pee pee in the potty for the first time!!!

She woke up this morning with a dry diaper (after 11 hours!), so I decided to sit her on her little potty.  Sure enough, a couple of minutes later, I heard some tinkling and her potty played a royal tune to celebrate.  I was so excited.  So was she.  She actually called Gangy at 4:15am her time to tell her, unbeknownst to me. I guess my mom picked up the phone and all she heard was "Gangy.  Gangy." And then the line went dead.

I sat her on the potty a couple more times today, but she didn't pee.  Oh well.  It'll happen.  She's only 16 months old.  I got some pictures of her sitting on the potty (in her pj's though, not from when she went pee), but I can't find my camera to upload them. I will once I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment