Monday, August 6, 2012

Same Age

I was looking through my baby book today to see when I got my first tooth (Kathryn has yet to do so, but has been drooling and teething like crazy for months!), and I found a picture of me taken at 8 1/2 months old in August of 1980.  We just had Kathryn's 8 1/2 month pictures taken in August of 2012.  It was interesting to see the similarities.  Sometimes I think she looks just like me and other times, not so much. One thing's for sure though: She's a whole lot cuter!  I sure wish I had a picture of Jared at the same age to compare Daddy and Daughter.

Megan (Mom) 8 1/2 months old: August 1980


Kathryn (daughter) 8 1/2 months old: August 2012

On a side note: According to my baby book, I got my first tooth around 7 months old, so hopefully she'll be getting hers soon.  She is technically only 7 1/2 months old since she came 4 weeks early, so we'll see if she's on track with her mom.  The baby book also said I started walking at 9 1/2 months old, so we're gonna be in for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment