Saturday, August 4, 2012

Home

Kathryn's adjusted back to Eastern time pretty easily...a lot easier than I'd expected. Before our Arizona trip, Jared and I were both very concerned it would screw everything up with her.  So far though, she's done pretty darn well, except for tonight. She had a perfect day in regards to napping and went to sleep around 7:30. We thought we were all set for the night and were watching "Transformers" with my mom (she's never seen it and we had to show her what an excellent movie it is).  Well, around 8:15 she started crying. Jared went and got her.  We gave her some Tylenol in case her teeth were hurting her.  She did this last night as well, but went back to sleep after about a half hour.  It is now 9:19.  She's been up for over an hour, laughing, jumping and just being silly.  We thought she was ready to go back down a little while ago, so we tried putting her back to sleep, but no luck.  She's sitting in the living room while we watch the Red Sox/Twins game (we had to turn the movie off because she was distracting us) and she's just playing away.  Hmm...wonder how long this will go on. I snapped some shots of her playing with my camera.  I apologize for the crudity of the quality.





On a different note, yesterday, we think she might've said her first word.  She was in her high chair and was all fussy, yelling at us (me and my mom).  Then, clear as day she shouted out "Ma Ma".  My mom and I both looked at each like, "What?  Did you just hear that?"  I'm sure it was just an accident, but it still sounded so sweet and I'll pretend it was her first word.

No comments:

Post a Comment