Saturday, August 11, 2012

Arizona/Connecticut Pros & Cons

I was adamant about never going back to Arizona to live, but after our last visit out, I think I've had a change of heart.  I think I really want to go home, although I'm still a tad torn. So...I'm going to make a list of the pros and cons of each place to help me think.  The list may grow and change, but this is a start.



Arizona: Pros

FAMILY, FAMILY, FAMILY!

No humidity

Nice weather year round

Very little yard work

Sunsets



Connecticut: Pros

Lots of access to places:
New York City
Boston/Fenway Park
the ocean
Maine
New Hampshire
D.C.
Philadephia

Snow in the winter

Beautiful fall scenery

Funny accents

Friends

Arizona: Cons

Very little to do without having to drive far

Boring

Hot (sometimes)

No snow, therefore, no fun winter clothing

Connecticut: Cons

HUMIDITY

HOT

No central a/c in lots of places

YARD WORK: mowing the lawn way too much

Raking leaves in the fall
 

1 comment: