Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sierra Vista Continued

My sister was supposed to take some pictures of Kathryn, but she had to leave unexpectedly.  So...my mom and I tried to get some ourselves.  They're not as good as what Tarin would've done, but we did our best and I think we got some cute shots.






Kathryn's been enjoying her time at Gangy and Pop-Pop's house.  I wish she could visit more often.  She's been crawling around all over the place and she's been standing with ease.  We think she'll be walking within the next month or two, which is hard to believe.  She changes everyday and has started being a lot more of a Stinkerton lately...fussy and whiny.  Who has stolen my baby???  I think it's because she's been traveling so much and overall, she's been a trooper.  We're just praying the flight home is good. 

Gangy will be coming to visit next week.  I asked if my mom would come out and watch Kathryn while I work on getting my room all set up.  She agreed, so we bought her a ticket and she'll be out on Tuesday night.  I sure wish we lived closer to family at times.  The whole time we've been here, Jared's been trying to convince me to move back. I  have to say it's tempting. 

On another note: There are some CRAZY bugs at the Nugen household.  My dad, Mike, Tarin and I are all bit up, although my dad got it the worst.  We have no clue where the heck these invaders came from!
Here's a picture of my dad's bites:


We also went to go visit some old family friends yesterday.  Debbie, Gail and Gary have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.  It was good to see them and their GIANT dog.  Debbie's kids loved Kathryn too and she was all giggles with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment