Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bedtime? What Bedtime?

Our latest issue with Kathryn is her idea that she no longer has a bedtime.  I used to brag at how great she was with going to bed.  For the longest time, she's been by 7:30pm.  Well, we're on day three of her caring less about her bedtime.  It just happened out of the blue and who knows how long it'll last or how we can remedy this.  Nothing's changed. Her routine is basically the same and yet, she thinks she needs to stay up till 9 or 10.  The extra sad part is although she's staying up late, she's still awake by 6am.  Then she wants to take a cat nap around 8am because she didn't get her full 10-11 hours of sleep she was getting when going to bed at 7pm.  Ugh...so frustrating and I just need to keep telling myself this too shall pass and to be grateful we have these moments with Stinkerton.

This is me playing when I should be sleeping!

1 comment: