Sunday, July 22, 2012

Arizona Part II: Safford

After a somewhat restful night in Queen Creek, we left for Safford around 7am and got there about 9:30.  It was so good to see Colleen, Chris and Ben.  Colleen and I had already discussed the food I'd like to partake in, so we went to the bowling alley for lunch.  OH...MY...GOSH.  It was sinfully delicious.  The nachos were unbelievable and the bacon cheeseburger with green chile was delicious and the curly fries...to do for.  Good thing I had my maternity pants on so my stomach could stretch.  I didn't think I'd ever be able to eat again, but was I wrong.  After hanging out during the afternoon, we went to Casa Manana for dinner.  It was very good too, but I don't think it topped the bowling alley.  After dinner, I took Kathryn back to the hotel and Jared went back to Colleen's to hang out.  I hadn't been to Safford in forever and it was good to go.  It has changed so much and I forgot how much good food they have there! 

Kathryn had fun with her Uncle Chris at Casa Manana.

Jared and Kathryn asleep at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment