Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Projects

We certainly were busy while Mom and Dad were here.  We didn't get everything done, mostly due to the HORRIBLE weather.  It was sooooo hot and humid the whole time they were here.  It just drained us of all our energy.  Below are some pictures of what we did get done though.  There may be some repeats from previous posts.

New tile in the bathroom upstairs.

Kathryn's new playscape!

Rain cutter bookshelves!  I saw these on Pinterest forever ago and we finally did it. They look awesome!!!
There were other projects too, like lots of yardwork (tree cutting, leave and shrub removal), fixing a light switch, and caulking.  Dad also power washed the house and Jared painted our deck.  I need to get a picture.  It looks great! 

My parents left this morning.  My mom and I both cried and I think Dad was even a little teary-eyed.  I know they need to get home, but Kathryn sure enjoyed having them around.  We'll miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment