Thursday, July 4, 2013

Charlestown Breachway

Kathryn and I made a quick trip to the Charlestown Breachway in Rhode Island to visit Danielle Marcoux today.  Kathryn was so great on the way down.  We were in the car for over an hour, mostly because I thought I was going the wrong way and didn't trust the GPS.  She just ate her goldfish and read her books.  When we finally made it there, I found out, we couldn't get into Danielle's campground, so we had to pay $20 to park and then walk for like 20 minutes. I carried Kathryn on my shoulders, which she loved, but I hated, and we finally made it!  At the time, I was very annoyed, but we made it and then we played in the water for a while.  She wasn't too sure of it first, but then decided it was okay.  Mom and I may take her to the beach again this week.  Her suit is so cute!  On the way home, she was just as awesome.  I bought her a Happy Meal, which she ate all by herself in the backseat. It's hard to believe she's old enough to do that.  I really do enjoy spending time with her because she enjoys things and is more independent. I miss her as a baby, but I'm really enjoying the little person she's become. When we got home, she went straight to her swing set.  We swung for a while, then the bugs got too bad and we went inside. She had fun though!




















No comments:

Post a Comment