Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fort Building

This morning, I was sorting out clothes in Kathryn's room.  She found a box and sat in it.  Then, I put another box on top of her and she loved it.  This then turned into a fort building session with Dad.  He went and got some big boxes in the garage and they made a nice fort in the living room.  She loves it.  She enjoys going inside and coloring on the walls. I think it's going to be a fixture in the living room for quite a while. 
Early design stages

"Here, Dad.  I'll hold this closed for you."

Hmm....how interesting.

I can see out of this little hole!

Somehow Mommy got her fat butt through the door of the fort!


"Just call me Michelangelo.  I'll painting chapels someday too."


Cheese!

I love my fort!


A kiss for Dad. Thanks for building me a fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment