Monday, September 23, 2013

22 Months!

Yikes!  I've been a terrible blogger.  10 days between posts!  Not good!

Yesterday, Kathryn turned 22 months old.  How is that??? The time has flown.  She has changed so much and continues to changes every day.  She is such a smart girl.  She knows almost all of her letters and yesterday she counted to ten all by herself while laying on the changing table.  She really amazes me. I can't wait to see all she accomplishes. 

While she does things that astound me, she also does things that crack me up.  Like tonight, she was laying in the tub on her stomach with her little butt in the air. She farted and looked up and me and just started laughing.  I laughed too and she continued to fart, laughing hysterically each time.  She's a girl from my own heart. 

Just for the sake of documentation, here are her favorite shows:

The Fresh Beat Band-She LOVES them!  She sings and dances with them, while playing her "guitar", which is really just her little popper toy.

Neiho Kailan

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood

Super Why

And she's recently discovered Dora the Explorer

I think she's a TV junkie like her mother.

She's also been a little bratty lately, whining and pushing me.  She's also started pointing out Jared's mole.  She points at it and says, "Mole!"  It's pretty funny.  She cracks me up. 

Watching The Fresh Beat Band and looking so grown up.

Playing her "guitar" while watching the Fresh Beat concert.


Rock on, Dad!  She always pulls us up to dance with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment