Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cozy Coupe

Kathryn loves the cozy coupes at daycare.  I can still remember pulling up to get her after work one day when she was just learning to walk and she was in the driveway pushing the cozy coupe.  I remember thinking how big she was and it was the first time I saw her as a child and not a baby. 

We've been meaning to get her her own coupe for a while and we finally broke down and got her one.  She was so excited when Jared pulled it out of the box.  She loves cruising around in it.

She couldn't wait to get in her new car!

Helping Dad.
Pushing Kathryn in the new coupe.

I don't really have pit stains.  It's a very old shirt that I've worked out in a thousand times. 

I love my new car!

She even likes to take it indoors and read her Kindle in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment