Wednesday, May 22, 2013

18 Months Old!

Today is Kathryn's 18 month birthday.  I can't believe she's a year and a half old!  Where has the time gone?  She's not my baby anymore.  She's growing up too fast, but I'm enjoying getting to know the little person she's becoming.  While I miss her being a baby, I really am having more fun with her now.  It's great to see her get excited about things.  I look forward to many more adventures with her.

She's been a little under the weather lately.  Jared stayed home with her on Monday and Danielle stayed with her yesterday.  She went to daycare for a half day today. I picked her up around noon since there was no school for the kids at my school due to a sewer main break.  I had to work for three hours at another building and decided to pick her up to give her a quiet, restful afternoon.

Today also marks six months since Grandma Peggy passed away.  I really miss her.

Kathryn on her 18 month birthday!






1 comment:

  1. Oh MY...what is with her hair in the last pic???

    ReplyDelete