Sunday, January 6, 2013

Let It Snow!

This post is about a week old, but I've been a busy lady heading back to school and even the gym!  Yes, you heard me right...the gym.  I'm running again and I'm enjoying it!

Anyway...last weekend, Winter Storm Bryan blew through Connecticut leaving behind almost a foot of white, fluffly, powdery snow.  We got Kathryn all bundled up in her snow pants and snow boots and took her out to play.  I don't think she was very impressed.  We tried sledding, but with my massive weight, we just sunk into the snow and when Jared tried to pull us, the string broke.  Good think I'm back at the gym!  We couldn't even make a snowman because the snow was too light and fluffy.  Oh well...it was her first time in the snow.  (Last year we had hardly any snow and she was too little anyway.)






aXZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment