Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Huntin' Wabbits!

Kathryn loves playing with wrapping paper tubes.  Last night she was carrying it like a musket and we started joking she was hunting wabbits like Elmer Fudd.  It was hilarious and the pictures just don't do it justice. 

She's getting so big.  She's starting to try and talk.  She's said "cookie" a few times and "kitty".  She loves kitties and laughs and says, "Keeee!" when she sees Sophie or a picture of a cat.

Tonight, she grabbed my face in her hand and gave me a "kiss", which is really putting her open mouth on my lips...very slobbery!

She also has a terrible diaper rash.  It started on Thursday afternoon after having had devoured a ton of kiwi the night before.  It hurts her so much when we touch it.  The doctor gave us some prescription diaper cream, but if it's not better by Monday, I'm calling again.  I want to make sure it is diaper rash and not a yeast infection or something. I hate seeing her in pain. She's a trooper though and really only fusses about it during diaper changes.  Hopefully she'll get better soon.

It was PJ day at daycare on Friday.  Kate wore these cute jammies Jared bought for her.

My Grandma Peggy made this hat for me and I used to wear it when I was little.  I love seeing her in it.

Huntin' Wabbits!

Ah ha!  I got you!

No comments:

Post a Comment