Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12,721

Well...my promotion is over and I am overwhelmed and thrilled with the response.  When it ended last night, the final download total in the U.S. Amazon store was 12,002.  It the Amazon U.K. store, there were 685 downloads.  In France, there were 16.  Germany had 14.  Spain had 2 and Canada had 2.  Plus, unbeknownst to me, my book was featured on a website called The eReader Cafe.  They recommended my book and it was so cool to see it on a different website. I know it may not seem like much to some, but to me, it's validation.  I got two new 5 star reviews and very encouraging comments last night and it means so much that other people love Kathryn, Luke, Jace and Ben as much as I do.  I'm so glad I decided to share them with the world.  Now that the promotion is off, it's still selling (although not as rapidly as during the promotion).  I'm very excited.  Makes me want to polish up some more stories I've written.

No comments:

Post a Comment