Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Today is Halloween.  We had such a great time trick-or-treating.  Jared took the night off and I'm so glad he did.  Kathryn had a blast.  We went to many more houses than expected because she was enjoying herself so much and I didn't want to make her stop.  She was literally running down the street and smiling the whole time.  In my nearly two years with her, tonight is one of my most favorite memories.  It was so neat to see her excitement.  I loved how she wasn't shy either.  She came right up to the door with me and even said trick-or-treat, or "tick teet" in her voice.  She also said, thank you and hi and bye.  She looked so cute in her pumpkin outfit.  We had a hard time picking her costume this year.  I wasn't even sure about the pumpkin, but once it was all together, it was perfect.  She got so many oohs and ahhs. She really did look adorable.  I've always loved Halloween, but now I love it even more.  I can't wait till next year!

She didn't want to stop playing in her room.  It was quite the ordeal.


This cracks me up.  She was so mad I closed her bedroom door.

Getting ready to go!






First stop: Pegi's!  She gave Kathryn a cute little lady bug book!

Hugging Pegi's tree.



Playing with the kitty in the neighbor's yard.

We walked by the park and she had to go play for a few minutes!

Checking out her loot!

Her first piece of Halloween candy ever!  A Tootsie Pop!

Our porch

I wish she'd stop drinking the tub water!



No comments:

Post a Comment